A remastered version of the original Alsta Nautoscaph worn by Richard Dreyfuss in the movie Jaws, the Alsta Nautoscaph II is a dive watch styled to be worn on any occasion. It is made and tested to be water-resistant, anti-magnetic and shock-resistant.
This Alsta Nautoscaph II is available from our partners:
Limited to just 300 pieces. The Alsta Nautoscaph II comes in the following specification:
- Case – 316L grade satin-finished stainless steel with polished edges
- Dimensions – 40mm diameter case, 40mm bezel, 48mm lug-to-lug, 20mm lug size, 6.5mm crown diameter
- Crown – Screw in, polished stainless steel, cross-hatch engraved
- Dial – Black, applied plots, Super-LumiNova
- Hands – Tapered sword Super-LumiNova
- Movement – NH35A 24 jewels.
- Functions – Hours, minutes, seconds, date
- Case back – Stainless steel, engraved
- Glass – Hardened mineral crystal
- Water resistance – 999ft/300m/29atm
- Shock Resistant to ISO 1413 standard
- Anti-magnetic to a field strength of 4,800 A/m (ISO 764 compliant)
- Mesh bracelet in 316L grade stainless steel with signed clasp
- Strap bars – spring-loaded stainless steel
- Serialisation – Random numbering #xxx/300
We thoroughly test all Alsta watches for water resistance, shock resistance, temperature resistance and magnetic force resistance before release. All Alsta watches enjoy an international 24 month warranty. Please note however that certain restrictions apply as below.
In the event you have to return your watch, we will inspect it and will normally either repair or replace the watch.
It is vital that all repair and warranty work during the 24 months warranty period is carried out by us or by one of our authorised repairers. If the customer or an unauthorised repairer opens the watch, this invalidates the warranty and a chargeable repair will result.
- Movement failure
- Manufacturing defects
- The watch losing or gaining time outside of the normal range
- Water ingress as long as the watch has been used within its water resistance rating
Warranty Does Not Cover:
- The bracelet or strap
- Water ingress due to thermal shock e.g. use in a shower or bath
- Bezel becoming scratched, loose or lost
- Damage due to misuse
- Accidental damage
- Loss of the watch pins which hold the bracelet or strap in place
- Scratching, chipping or breaking of the crystal (replacement crystals are available for purchase and fitting on our Shop page)
- The crown becoming broken, loose or lost
- The case-back becoming scratched, broken, damaged, loose or lost
- Damage or faults caused by an attempted repair by an unauthorised repairer or person
- Water ingress due to the customer leaving the crown unscrewed.