Case 316L Marine grade brushed stainless steel with polished edges
Dimensions 38mm diameter case, 43mm lug to lug, 20mm lug size
Crown Screw down, polished stainless steel
Dial Gilt black, applied C3 Super-LumiNova
Hands Tapered sword gilt with C3 Super-LumiNova
Movement Automatic Sellita SW200**
Functions Hours, minutes, seconds, date
Caseback Stainless steel, engraved
Glass Sapphire crystal
Water resistance 999ft/300m
Bracelet Alsta “Hooper” Stainless Steel “Porthole” Style
Bracelet Strap bars Spring-loaded stainless steel
**Please note that unlike our other models, this movement requires you to turn the crown anti-clockwise when setting.
We thoroughly test all Alsta watches for water resistance, shock resistance, temperature resistance and magnetic force resistance before release. All Alsta watches enjoy an international 24 month warranty. Please note however that certain restrictions apply as below.
In the event you have to return your watch, we will inspect it and will normally either repair or replace the watch.
It is vital that all repair and warranty work during the 24 months warranty period is carried out by us or by one of our authorised repairers. If the customer or an unauthorised repairer opens the watch, this invalidates the warranty and a chargeable repair will result.
- Movement failure
- Manufacturing defects
- The watch losing or gaining time outside of the normal range
- Water ingress as long as the watch has been used within its water resistance rating
Warranty Does Not Cover:
- The bracelet or strap
- Water ingress due to thermal shock e.g. use in a shower or bath
- Bezel becoming scratched, loose or lost
- Damage due to misuse
- Accidental damage
- Loss of the watch pins which hold the bracelet or strap in place
- Scratching, chipping or breaking of the crystal (replacement crystals are available for purchase and fitting on our Shop page)
- The crown becoming broken, loose or lost
- The case-back becoming scratched, broken, damaged, loose or lost
- Damage or faults caused by an attempted repair by an unauthorised repairer or person
- Water ingress due to the customer leaving the crown unscrewed.