We have designed and manufactured a special edition of just 50 Alsta Nautoscaph III dive watches in collaboration with our good friends at San Francisco-based outdoor gear provider, Huckberry.
The technical specification is the same as the Nautoscaph II except for some design details and the fact that this model is made from PVD coated stainless steel.
Limited to just 50 pieces. The Alsta x Huckberry Nautoscaph III comes in the following specification:
- Case: PVD coated 316L grade satin-finished stainless steel.
- Dimensions: 40mm diameter case, 40mm bezel, 48mm lug-to-lug, 20mm lug, 6.5mm crown diameter.
- Crown: Screw in, PVD coated stainless steel, cross-hatch engraved
- Dial: Matt black, applied C3 SuperLuminova plots.
- Hands: Tapered sword-shaped C3 SuperLuminova
- Movement: Seiko NH35A 24 jewels
- Functions: Hours, minutes, seconds, date
- Case back: PVD coated stainless steel, engraved
- Glass: Hardened mineral crystal
- Water resistance: 999ft/300m/29atm
- Shock Resistant to ISO 1413 standard.
- Anti-magnetic to a field strength of 4,800 A/m (ISO 764 compliant)
- Italian leather strap with signed PVD coated steel buckle
- Bars: spring-loaded stainless steel
- Serialisation: XX/50
We thoroughly test all Alsta watches for water resistance, shock resistance, temperature resistance and magnetic force resistance before release. All Alsta watches enjoy an international 24 month warranty. Please note however that certain restrictions apply as below.
In the event you have to return your watch, we will inspect it and will normally either repair or replace the watch.
It is vital that all repair and warranty work during the 24 months warranty period is carried out by us or by one of our authorised repairers. If the customer or an unauthorised repairer opens the watch, this invalidates the warranty and a chargeable repair will result.
- Movement failure
- Manufacturing defects
- The watch losing or gaining time outside of the normal range
- Water ingress as long as the watch has been used within its water resistance rating
Warranty Does Not Cover:
- The bracelet or strap
- Water ingress due to thermal shock e.g. use in a shower or bath
- Bezel becoming scratched, loose or lost
- Damage due to misuse
- Accidental damage
- Loss of the watch pins which hold the bracelet or strap in place
- Scratching, chipping or breaking of the crystal (replacement crystals are available for purchase and fitting on our Shop page)
- The crown becoming broken, loose or lost
- The case-back becoming scratched, broken, damaged, loose or lost
- Damage or faults caused by an attempted repair by an unauthorised repairer or person
- Water ingress due to the customer leaving the crown unscrewed.