£25.00 – £865.00
Looking for a gift idea? Treat a loved one to a gift voucher and help them on their way to acquiring a beautiful Alsta timepiece.
Use the drop-down below to select the desired amount. From the checkout, you’ll then be able to select to whom you would like the voucher send as well as attaching a personal message. An e-mail will then be sent to the lucky person containing a unique code that can be used in our online shop.
We thoroughly test all Alsta watches for water resistance, shock resistance, temperature resistance and magnetic force resistance before release. All Alsta watches enjoy an international 24 month warranty. Please note however that certain restrictions apply as below.
In the event you have to return your watch, we will inspect it and will normally either repair or replace the watch.
It is vital that all repair and warranty work during the 24 months warranty period is carried out by us or by one of our authorised repairers. If the customer or an unauthorised repairer opens the watch, this invalidates the warranty and a chargeable repair will result.
- Movement failure
- Manufacturing defects
- The watch losing or gaining time outside of the normal range
- Water ingress as long as the watch has been used within its water resistance rating
Warranty Does Not Cover:
- The bracelet or strap
- Water ingress due to thermal shock e.g. use in a shower or bath
- Bezel becoming scratched, loose or lost
- Damage due to misuse
- Accidental damage
- Loss of the watch pins which hold the bracelet or strap in place
- Scratching, chipping or breaking of the crystal (replacement crystals are available for purchase and fitting on our Shop page)
- The crown becoming broken, loose or lost
- The case-back becoming scratched, broken, damaged, loose or lost
- Damage or faults caused by an attempted repair by an unauthorised repairer or person
- Water ingress due to the customer leaving the crown unscrewed.